Complaints of shop KITEBOARDING.CZ are governed in accordance with current EU legislation by below Complaints Procedure. We shall try to settle the claim as soon as possible and to our full satisfaction. To speed the whole procedure is recommended to follow the following procedure:
- We recommend a claim on Complaints form. Fill out the form and send it to email complaint (at) kiteboarding1.eu, send mail to our contact address or hand it over personally in our shop in Ostrava.
- With form enclose: a copy of the receipt, invoice or warranty card and in the first phase of the claimed goods photographs featuring the details describing:
• year, manufacturer, model, size of the claimed goods
• serial number of the claimed goods (number printed on the leading edge of the kite, embossed number on the kiteboard etc.).
• defects on claimed goods
Pictures (files), rename by the year of production + manufacturer name + model name + size + serial number of the claimed goods (eg .: 09-Naish Cult-12M-09123123-1.jpg)
- Upon receipt of the complaint and on the basis of photos provided we will decide whether it is necessary to send us the claimed goods or not. We will inform you about that by return on your contact.
- Subsequently, we will inform you about the receipt of the complaint, the solution of the complaint, the expected date of settlement of the claim or about rejecting the claim and its reasons.
- If required legal documents are not supplied or are supplied only in part, complaint procedures can not be initiated. In such a case we will automatically reject the claim.
- The Complaints Procedure has been prepared in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 40/1964 Coll., Civil Code, no. 513/1991 Coll., The Commercial Code and the Act no. 634/1992 Coll., Consumer Protection Act, as amended, and are subject to consumer goods, which are under warranty period is exercised the right buyer from liability for defects.
- The warranty period of consumer goods is 24 months and extended by the period during which the goods were in warranty repair. In the case the goods are declared by the seller as used, the seller is not responsible for defects caused by use or wear, which goods had on delivery. For such used goods the warranty period is 12 months.
- The consumer can assert a legitimate claim by one of the following ways:
- by post to contact address, or to registered bussiness address
- by email to complaint(ad)kiteboarding1.eu
- personaly on contact address
- Consumer is obliged to submit a claim by folowing doccuments:
- a copy the receipt, invoice or warranty card,
- claimed goods with all accessories,
- detailed description of the defect.
- Consumer will recieve the proof of receipt of goods to the complaint.
- The warranty expires due to:
- wear and tear of normal use,
- improper handling and use contrary to the instructions stated in user's manual,
- damaging elements (eg. Water, fire or lightning, etc.),
- damages by excessive load,
- damage to goods during transportation (such complaints are handled directly with the carrier).
- In the case of a justified claim, the consumer goods will be repaired free of charge. If defected goods are nonrepairable the goods will be exchanged for new ones. In such a case new warranty period will begin.
- The deadline for settlement of the claim, including the removal of defects, is without undue delay of 30 calendar days, unless the parties agree otherwise. This period begins on the date of receipt of the complaint. If the deadline is exceeded, the consumer has the right to exchange defective goods or to withdraw from the contract.
The Complaints Procedure takes effect from 1st of December 2009. Changes of claims procedure reserved.