Anemometer – thermometer – hygrometer especially intended for professional use: farming, surroundings, expeditions etc… Controlling your crops and controlling environmental impacts on the environment are now evolving through the Skywatch Atmos.
Binding European legislation, as well as increasingly extreme weather conditions require frequent measurements of climatic parameters in order to better monitor crop growth.
The precision, simplicity of use and the many functions of the Skywatch Atmos make it an essential technological asset for agricultural professionals.
Instantaneous wind speed
Average wind speed
- anemometer Skywatch Atmos
- Code: AAWM0023
- € 226.54
- Units of measurementkm/h, mph, m/s, fps, knots and bft
- Resolutionto the tenth decimal place up to 99.9, then to the unit
- Precision± 3% FS
- Range of measurementfrom 2 to 150 km/h
- Units of measurement°C, °F, °C perceived and °F perceived
- Resolutionto one-tenth of a degree
- Precision± 0.2 °C at 20 °C
- Range of measurementfrom -40°C to +80°C
- Units of measurement%rH
- Precision± 3% rH (20 à 80 %rH)
- Range of measurementfrom 2 to 100 %rH
- Modesinstant, minimum, average, maximum and dew point
Dimensions : ø 65 x 155 mm
Weight: 235 g
Turbine protection cap
Minimum, average and maximum: duration from 3s to 24h or stopwatch
Aluminium base with photo tripod mount (1/4″)
2 replaceable LR6 batteries (battery life: several years of regular use)
Low battery indicator
Operating temperature: -20 to +70°C
Official Swiss calibration
0 z 5
Be the first to rate product!