The Traverse Ewan Jaspan Pro is back by popular demand. We teamed up with Ewan Jaspan to design an all-around pro-model, covering multiple disciplines. With its narrow outline, the Traverse EJ Pro is designed to be ridden 5-10 cm longer than a typical twin tip. Combining comfortability and high-end construction, the Traverse is the ultimate do-it-all board. The sintered base offers maximum durability, increasing the board’s longevity. This board carves on a dime, rides smoothly through the chop, and glides on landing, making it the perfect choice for casual kiters or high-performance athletes.
SIze: 138x41 / 144x42.5 / 152x43,5 cm
kiteboard S27 NAISH Traverse
kiteboard "only" contains:
fins 2.8 cm IXEF
- kiteboard S27 NAISH Traverse Ewan Jaspan Pro - 138cm
- Code: S27KB-TTE138
- € 768.85 € 668.90
- Sintered Base = A sintered base makes the Traverse EJ Pro extremely durable and slide resistant.
- Rounded Ends = Rounded ends allow for smoother riding and carving, with an improved release
- Long + Narrow Outline = A longer and narrower outline to make for a smoother ride that carves like a dream
- G10 2.8 Fins = Our specifically designed smaller G10 2.8 Fins are specifically designed for hold when you want it and the ability to break free when needed
- Weight: 3.61 kg (size 138 cm)
- Centered Inserts - Centered inserts extend the life of your board by distributing wear evenly and allow for an easy transition between rails
0 z 5
Be the first to rate product!